Find os på stand: H982
ESG – Electrical Spooling Gear
Designed for all types of trawl winches (electric or hydraulic); for the purpose of ensuring safe and reliable reeling.
Naust Marine´s Electrical Spooling Gear (ESG) system can be a stand-alone package, combined with Naust Marine’s Automatic Trawl Winch (ATW) Control system, or integrated into an existing ATW Control system onboard. With minimum modification it can fit all winch types – steel wire or high-performance rope.
Older wire/rope, spliced connections, differing sizes of wire/rope together can all affect successful reeling and make selecting the right settings cumbersome. The ESG allows the wheelhouse to easily adjust speed, for different diameters of rope/wire to ensure consistent reeling.
Since the launch of its ultramodern Electrical Spooling Gear (ESG) for trawl winches in 2008, over 40 trawlers throughout the world have entrusted this product and that number continues to grow. Naust Marine understands accurate and reliable reeling is important to the livelihood of all fishermen.
- Diamond shaft – Galvanized
- Reduces strain and increases lifetime of trawl wire / tow cable
- Fits on any type of spooling device / level wind
- Easy and quick wire diameter adjustment via controls in wheelhouse
- Mitigates need to keep spare chain sprockets on board
- Removes need to open spooling gearboxes out at sea
- Learning mode for different wire diameters or splice
- Saves considerable time when replacing wire