Are you a fisherman, skipper, shipyard owner, shipbuilder, engineer, architect, harbour representative …? And are you looking to find new suppliers, make new contacts or cultivate existing ones? Or are you interested in seeing the newest, most innovative ideas on the market? Then a visit to DanFish International may well provide the information and inspiration you are looking for.
At the exhibition, you can meet around 400 exhibitors from 30 different countries, presenting all the latest news in the fields of: nets, trawls, cables, wires, motors and electronics, as well as navigation, communication, storage, processing and rescue equipment – and much more besides. The service sector will also be strongly represented at the exhibition.
At DanFish International, you can showcase your products and services and make contact with both existing and potential customers. Taking part in DanFish International is the perfect way to meet both groups face to face, and thus to reinforce mutual loyalty between buyer and seller. DanFish International is an invaluable supplement to everyday contact via electronic media.
DanFish International is one of the most important exhibitions in the world for equipment and services for the fishing industry. The event – which is being held for the 28th time in 2023 – is an international forum where manufacturers and other suppliers to the fishery sector have a peerless opportunity to interact with customers from all parts of the world. The exhibition is also a fantastic meeting point, where both exhibitors and visitors can engage in active networking.
- Launch your latest products and services to a carefully defined target group that has appreciable purchasing power – and every intention of using it.
- Make new contacts – and cultivate your existing network.
- Meet Danish and international buyers, including leading purchasers who have been specifically invited in partnership with the exhibitors, Danish Export Association – FISH TECH, and ambassadors from the relevant geographical areas.
- Participate in seminars and workshops arranged in partnership with the fishery organisations and other competent consultants.
- Build a network with other exhibitors and visitors in the informal surroundings.
- Use DanFish International as a springboard for marketing and showcasing your products.
Click the button below to read the story of DanFish International.
Click here for contact details of a specific member of staff